We Now Provide Comprehensive Mental Health and Counseling Services
We now offer counseling to children and adolescents who are experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties at home, school or in the community. With permission, we will contact your child’s pediatrician, teacher, psychologist or psychiatrist to facilitate a team effort in order to help meet your child’s and family’s needs.
What We Offer
- Individual and group counseling
- Family counseling
- School advocacy and intervention
- Parent education and support
Assessment, diagnosis and case management for:
- Behavioral Problems
- Family Issues: Divorce, Trauma, Sibling etc
- Grief and Loss
- Physical, Emotional, Sexual Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self- Esteem
- Social Skills
Learn more about our counseling services on our website.