Payment & Insurance
Galvin Therapy Center is committed to offering reasonable rates to our clients. We also offer payment strategies to help you meet your therapy expenses in a flexible, graduated manner.
We accept all forms of payment including:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover)
The Galvin Therapy Center is an in-network provider for many insurance plans, including:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care - Speech Therapy Services Only
- Mutual Health - Tier 2 provider
We will bill your insurance carrier for any services authorized by your plan.
PLEASE NOTE: We bill your insurance but ultimately it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to know your plan limits, the number of visits, and previously used visits.
Other Payment Options
Galvin Therapy Center will also accept:
- Out-of-network insurance
- Family Resources (county program)
- Post Adoption Special Service Subsidy (PASSS)
- Private pay
- The Peterson Scholarship and Autism Scholarship
- United HealthCare (for Speech-Language Therapy only)
For other funding sources or more information, please call the clinic at (216) 514-1600.
Graduated payment plans can be arranged for meeting deductibles or large co-insurance obligations. Speak to the front office for more information.
Unless prior arrangements have been made, payment of any co-pays, co-insurance, or unmet insurance deductible is expected at the time of service.