Your privacy matters to us, and we take it seriously.
PLEASE NOTE: the forms on this website are not HIPAA compliant – if you have HIPAA-protected information to share with us please use our patient portal.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you freely enter information into any of our forms. Any identifiable information you enter into the form is sent to us. These forms are used to get in touch with you.
You may visit our site anonymously if you choose.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways, depending on which form you filled out:
- To correspond with you – if you fill out one of our contact forms, we will use your information to help you out and answer any requests you may have, including initiating an intake appointment.
- To send periodic emails – only if you explicitly sign up for the newsletter.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website based on any feedback we may receive from you.
- To set up appointments – we may use information you provide us to set up an appointment to discuss therapy solutions.
- To improve customer service – you contacting us helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, set up appointments, and/or other requests or questions.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on February 11, 2015.