1. Your child prefers to turn their head to one side and may have difficulty turning to the opposite side
2. Your child is unable to sit by themselves by the time they are 8 months old
3. Your child is not crawling by the time they are 12 months old
4. Your child is not walking by the time they are 16 months old
5. Your child walks on their toes and is over the age of 2
6. Your child is 2 and they do not/can not run
7. Your child has difficulty throwing, catching and/or kicking a ball
8. Your child often loses their balance, runs into things, and/or seems excessively clumsy
9. Your child complains of pain without prior injury
10. Your child fatigues very quickly and/or seems very weak.
These are only a few things that might indicate your child would benefit from PT. If you are at all concerned about your child’s gross motor development, talk to your pediatrician and get a PT referral!